PRS Non-Locking Tuners
- Line the up the hole in the tuning peg so that it is pointing at the nut slot.
- Pull string through hole and over two fingers (or 1.5”) at the nut. (Actual slack is approximately 5/8” to 3/4")
- Bring the end of the string towards the truss rod cover and back under the taught string.
- While continuing to pull tight, bend the string back over itself so that the string locks in place when tightened.
- Turn tuning peg while making sure that the string wraps under itself as shown.
- Bring the string to pitch.
- Cut off excess string.